The AVG MAG-Drain removes condensate from compressed air filters. The operation is automatic and there is no compressed air lost during the condensate discharge cycle.
The AVG MAG-Drain uses magnetic forces to operate the direct acting valve assembly and is ideally suited in applications where power is not available, too expensive or not reliable.
The magnets have been specially selected to ensure that long lasting magnetism is guaranteed.
- Zero air loss during the condensate discharge.
- No electricity required to operate the drain.
- Magnetically operated, long life magnets applied.
- Operating pressure range is 0 to 232 psig (16 bar)
- Direct acting valve with FPM (Viton) seals.
- Robust corrosion resistant aluminium housing finished with an Electrophoretic coating.
- The direct acting valve is serviceable.
- Bottom (outlet) can be rotated 360 degrees for installation simplicity.
|Material (Housing)||Corrosion resistant aluminium, EP coating|
|Max. Filter Capacity||Unlimited|
|Max. Drainage Ccapacity||200 litres condensate per hour | 53 gallons per hour|
|Pressure Range||0 – 16 bar | 0 – 230 psi|
|Valve Type||2/2 way, direct acting|
|Inlet Connections||1/2″ (BSP or NPT)|
|Outlet Connection||1/8” BSP|
|Inlet Height||10 cm | 4”|
|Medium Temperature||34 – 122 °F | 1 – 50 °C|
|Ambient Temperature||34 – 122 °F | 1 – 50 °C|