HAUG EN 8 LC Power Pack
The EN 8 LC power pack represents the state of the art. The monitoring which is integrated in the secondary area indicates that the partial discharge inception voltage (= start of effect of ionization units / ill.1) is too low by making the monitoring LED blink. The compact printed circuit board technology ensures reliability and ease of maintenance. The device has four gas-tight high-voltage connections and has been manufactured in accordance with protection type IP 54, protection class I as per VDE.
The EN 8 LC power pack supplies voltage to ionizers. The mains voltage is transformed into a 7–8 kVAC by a high-voltage transformer.
Power Pack EN 8
Identical to power pack EN 8 LC, but without integrated watchdog function.
Special Features and Advantages
- simple and fast checking of ionization unit
- reliable information concerning manufacturing process (process and quality control)
- continuous monitoring of the ionization unit without additional testing and measuring equipment
Possible EN 8 LC Configurations
|Power pack EN 8 LC||+ EI VS ionizing bar|
|+ EI VSA ionizing bar|
|+ EI RN ionizing bar|
|+ EI RE ionizing bar|
We would be pleased to provide other configurations on request.
- Plastic processing industry: Film extruders, film processing, in the manufacture of plastic tubes, sections, shells and rods and in plastic extruders
- Packing industry: Packing machines, filling machines and bag manufacture
- Graphics industry: Folding machines, print processing
- Electrical industry: Printed circuit board manufacture
- Glass industry: Plate glass manufacture
|Type||EN 8||115V||Order-No.: 01.7756.000|
|EN 8 LC||115V||Order-No.: 01.7756.100|
|230 V||Order-No.: 01.7757.100|
|Protection type||IP 54|
|Supply voltage||115 VAC / 230 VAC (50 – 60 Hz)|
|Power consumption||approx. 50 VA|
|Output-voltage||approx. 7 – 8 kVAC|
|Output short-circuit current||(lk) ≤ 5 mA|
|Connectable length||max. 18 m (ionizing unit incl. HV-cable)|
|Operating temperature||+5 °C to +45 °C|
|Storage/transport temperature||-15 °C to +60 °C|
|Weight||approx. 5 kg|
|Mains cable||2.6 m; fixed to the device|
Subject to technical changes!