Ionizing Ring Electrode EI-RE From HAUG North America
With their extensive and fully developed technology, ring electrodes EI RE provide a wide-ranging neutralization effect. The plastic processsing industry recognize them as an essential production aid with innumerable applications. The radial and central alignment of the electrode as well as a symmetrical choice of ions, together with large spacious punchthrough guarantee maximum efficiency and performance.
Special Features and Advantages
- Simple opening and closing: The two-part ring electrode can be opened for a short period of time during machine setting up. During production, for instance, this enables quick and uncomplicated changing of the film.
- Small but good: Minimal dimensions guarantee a wide field of application with the most diverse type of machines.
- Safe to operate: The high voltage parts are encapsulated and absolutely safe to touch.
- Simple installation: The patented, co-axial HAUG plug-and-socket connection System X-2000 guarantees assenbly/installation in seconds, without tools.
The ring electrode, with air support, can also be supplied as ring ionizer EI RIF .
The following industries represent just a few of the areas where application of the ring electrode EI RE has repeatedly proven its value:
- Plastic processing industry: on an extruder, during manufacture of plastic tubes, profiles, half-shells and bars and on plastic blow-moulding machines.
- Packaging industry: on filling machines
- Film/foil industry: during manufacture of plastic bags.
|Types/Dimensions||EI RE 014 200||Order-No.: 14.8114.000|
|Ø external 140 mm|
|Ø internal 100 mm|
|EI RE 018 200||Order-No.: 14.8114.001|
|Ø external 180 mm|
|Ø internal 140 mm|
|EI RE 024 200||Order-No.: 14.8114.002|
|Ø external 240 mm|
|Ø internal 200 mm|
|Special dimensions on request|
|Optimum effective distance||EI RE 014 200||approx. 80 – 20 mm|
|EI RE 018 200||approx. 120 – 60 mm|
|EI RE 024 200||approx. 180 – 120 mm|
|Opening dimension L1||EI RE 014 200||opened approx. 140 mm|
|EI RE 018 200||opened approx. 180 mm|
|EI RE 024 200||opened approx. 240 mm|
|Cross section||approx. 18 mm x 20 mm|
|Operating temperature||+5°C to +45°C|
|Storage/transport temperature||-15°C to +60°C|
|Smallest bending radius (cable)||R 50|
Subject to technical changes!
Suitable Power Packs
(ionizing unit incl.
|EN SL||max. 5 m|
|EN SL LC / EN SL RLC||max. 10 m|
|EN 8 / EN 8 LC||max. 18 m|
|Multistat||max. 18 m|
|EN 70 / EN 70 LC||max. 2 x 18 m|